The following suggestions are to give you some ideas of book on different topics or books of the Bible to help with personal study or if you are working in a discipleship relationship.
- Dave Ramsey “Total Money Makeover”
- Faith and Finances by Tim Rosen
- Free of Charge: Giving and Forgiving in a Culture Stripped of Grace by Miroslav Volf
- Marriage on the Rocks by Jimmy and Karen Evans
- Mingling of Souls by Matt and Lauren Chandler
- You and Me Forever by Francis Chan and Lisa Chan
- The Meaning of Marriage by Tim Keller
- Love and Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
- Sacred Marriage by Gary L. Thomas
- The Art of Marriage by FamilyLife
- Five Love Languages Gary Chapman
- His Needs Her Needs Willard F. Harley Jr.
- Gospel-Powered Parenting by William Farley
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart by Tedd Tripp
- What Every Son Wishes His Father Had Told Him by Byron Yawn
- Raising a Modern Day Knight by Robert Lewis
- Give them Grace by Elyse Fitzpatrick
- Don’t Make Me Count to Three by Ginger Plowman
- Bringing up Girls OR Bringing up Boys by James Dobson
- Praying Circles Around Your Children by Mark Batterson
- Grace Based Parenting by Tim Kimmel
- Anger: Handling a Powerful Emotion in a Healthy Way by Gary Chapman
- Uprooting Anger by Robert D. Jones
Surrender to God
- Breaking Free by Beth Moore
- Crazy Love by Francis Chan
- Absolute Surrender by Andrew Murray
- Radical by David Platt
- The Pursuit of God by AW Tozer
How to Study the Bible
- How To Read the Bible for All Its Worth by Gordon D. Fee
- Knowing Scripture by R.C. Sproul
- Rick Warren’s Bible Study Methods
- Personal Disciplemaking by Christopher Adsit
- Multiply by Francis Chan
- Building a Discipling Culture by Mike Breen
- The Master Plan for Evangelism by Robert Coleman
- Real-Life Discipleship Jim Putman (Must have)
- Disciplines of a Godly Man by R. Kent Hughes
- Disciplines of a Godly Woman by Barbara Hughes
- Spiritual Disciplines for a Godly Life by Donald S. Whitney
- Made for More by Hannah Anderson
- Abba’s Child by Brennan Manning
- Search for Significance by Robert McGee
- The Bondage Breaker by Neil T. Anderson
- The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
- Experiencing God by Henry Blackaby
Understanding What you Believe
- Reason for God by Tim Keller
- Mere Christianity by CS Lewis
Work/Life Balance – Healthy Boundaries
- Boundaries by Henry Cloud
- The Best Yes by Lysa Terkeurst
- Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst
- Eat with Joy by Rachel Marie Stone
- Love to Eat, Hate to Eat by Elyse Fitzpatrick
- Life’s Healing Choices by John Baker
- Breaking Free by Beth Moore
- Addiction: A Banquet in the Grave by Edward T. Welch
- A Man’s Strategy for Conquering Temptation by Bob Vereen
- Overcoming Lust by Jim Vanderspeck
- Finally Free by Heath Lambert
- Prayer by Tim Keller
- Lord, Teach us To Pray by Rev. Andrew Murray
- Forgotten God by Francis Chan
Bible Studies – Helping you choose a book of the Bible that meets your Huddle’s needs.
Ephesians: Identity in Christ- How grace and the gospel define who you are and how you should live.
- How Do You Walk the Walk you Talk? Kay Arthur
- NAVPRESS – Ephesians LifeChange Bible Study Series
Hebrews: What is faith? How does it direct how we live, love and serve?
Philippians: Confidence in Christ – finding peace and joy in the midst of difficult circumstances.
- NAVPRESS – Philippians LifeChange Bible Study Series
Acts: How did the Church begin? What is your mission? How does God want to use you to build His Church?
John: Who is Jesus? A teacher? A Prophet? Or the true Son of God?
- Steve Severance’s John Study
Mark: Who is Jesus? What is the gospel?
Romans: Understanding what Christians believe – a clear discussion of Christian doctrine that Paul presented to the Romans. How does what God did through Jesus inform how we live?